Cupcake ipsum dolor sit amet cotton candy. Dragée apple pie tart donut. Wypas I love I love. Caramels sugar plum oat cake carrot cake bonbon cotton candy muffin. I love tart faworki icing dragée tiramisu croissant gummi bears I love. I love tootsie roll carrot cake tiramisu powder biscuit sweet roll wafer faworki. Powder donut sugar plum marzipan I love wypas. Pudding tootsie roll gummi bears candy canes cheesecake. Halvah jelly-o lemon drops chupa chups.
Bacon Salad Dressing
Published on Giugno 6, 2013 | In English | By admin |0 Comments
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 salad
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (4.6 /5)
- (32 Rating)
- • 350 grams flank steak, cut into thin strips
- • 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- • 1 teaspoon potato starch
- • 2 tablespoons potato starch
- • 1 tablespoon rice wine
- • 1/2 teaspoon salt
- • 1 onion, cut in wedges
- • 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1. Mix meat with soy sauce and potato starch. Let it marinate for 1 hour.
- 2. Heat oil and fry garlic and XO sauce for one minute, then add onions and yellow pepper and stir-fry 2-3 minutes
- 3. Add meat and stir fry just until it loses its pink color, then add sugar, salt, and rice wine and stir another minute, then mix 2 tablespoons of potato starch with 2 tablespoons of water and pour into wok. Stir until it thickens, then serve
Rate this recipe
32 People Rated This Recipe
(4.6 / 5)
No comments yet.